Grove - Laser PM2.5 Sensor (HM3301)
£24.99 ex VAT
The Grove - Laser PM2.5 Sensor (HM3301) is a new generation of laser dust detection sensor, which is used for continuous and real-time detection of dust in the air.
Different from the pumping dust detection sensor, the HM-3301 innovatively uses fan blades to drive air through the detection chamber which is used as a test sample to perform real-time and continuous testing on dust of different particle sizes in the air.
This module is suitable for dust detectors, intelligent air purifiers, intelligent air conditioners, intelligent ventilation fans, air quality testing, haze meters, environmental monitoring and relative products and applications.
Typical applications of this sensor include:
- Air purifier / air conditioner
- Air quality testing equipment
- Industrial PM value analysis
- Dust and smoke detection and analysis
- Real-time PM2.5, PM10, TSP detector
- Multichannel particle counter
- Environmental testing equipment
- High sensitivity on dust particles of 0.3 μm or greater
- Real-time & continuous detection of dust concentration in the air
- Based on laser light scattering technology, readings are accurate, stable, and consistent
- Low noise
- Ultra-low power consumption