Grove - OLED Display 0.96"
£10.34 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The Grove - OLED 0.96'' is a 16 level greyscale 96×96 dot-matrix OLED display boasting a high brightness, high contrast ratio, wide temperature range and low power consumption. It has a slim profile and a wide viewing angle. The OLED display module with Grove compatible 4pin I2C interface. Grove - OLED 0.96" is constructed with a 96 x 96 dot-matrix OLED module LY120 and SSD1327 driver IC.
Dot Matrix: 96 x 96 Pixels.
- Color: Greyscale Display (16 Gray shades).
- Supports both Normal and Inverse Display.
- Supports Continuous Horizontal Scrolling.
- Grove compatible 4pin I2C connector.
- Works with both 5V and 3.3V logic MCUs.
- Interface: I2C.
- Wide operating temperature: -40 DegreeC ~ 7 DegreeC.
- Graphic display adapter for Seeeduino and Arduino using Grove stem board .
- Display adapter for any 5V or 3.3V MCU which supports I²C interface.
- Can be used with mbed microcontroller.
Grove - OLED Display Github library entries