Grove - Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) Sensor Kit (501Z)
£41.03 ex VAT
An Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) Sensor measures the activity of oxidizers and reducers in an aqueous solution, it measures the ability of a lake or river to cleanse itself or break down waste products. The Grove OPR sensor works for both 3.3V and 5V system, the Grove connector and BNC probe interface make it easy to use and very suitable for Arduino and Raspberry Pi project.
- Work efficiently under 3.3V and 5V.
- Support with both Arduino and Rasberry Pi .
- Compact size for easy deployment.
- Electrode Potential: 245-270mv (15-30 Degrees C)
- Range Reference Electrode Internal Resistance: <=10K Ohms
- Resolution Electrode Stability: +/-8mv/24
- Indicator Electrode: Good Continuity
- Work Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Work Temp: 5-70 Degrees C
- When measuring the electrode, the test part of the electrode (including platinum wire and reference junction) must be submerged at the same time.
- The electrode standard solution-quinone hydroquinone saturated solution, the storage time is 48h. (Attachment: Preparation of quinone hydroquinone saturated solution: add excess quinone hydroquinone to the pH 4.00 buffer to make it saturated).
- If the platinum wire of the electrode is stained with grease, it can be scrubbed with absorbent cotton and acetone or alcohol. And if it is dipped by insoluble inorganic substance, 30-50% hydrochloric acid works as well. Besides, it can also be cleaned by senior toilet paper once every day.