Grove - PH Sensor Kit (E-201C-Blue )
£16.92 ex VAT
Are you trying to find an easy to use and cost-effect PH sensor/meter? Do you want to use a PH sensor/meter with Arduino or Raspberry Pi? Well, this new Grove - PH Sensor will meet all your needs. The PH sensor measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, we usually use it to measure the PH of a liquid. It is widely used in the chemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the dye industry, and scientific research where acidity and alkalinity testing is required. The drive board in this kit support both 3.3V and 5V system. And with the stander BNC probe interface and Grove connector, it is very convenient to work with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Compact size for easy deployment.
- Support with both Arduino and Rasberry Pi .
- Operating Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Range: 0-14PH
- Resolution: +/- 0.15PH (STP)
- Response Time: <1min
- Probe Interface: BNC
- Measure Temperature: 0-60 Degrees C
- Internal Resistance: =< 250M Ohms
- Alkali Resistance: 0.2PH (1mol/L Na+, PH14)