Grove - Turbidity Sensor (Meter) for Arduino V1.0
£12.74 ex VAT
The Grove turbidity sensor measures the turbidity of the water (the number of suspended particles). The optical sensor of this module can measure the density of turbid water and the concentration of extraneous matter using the refraction of wavelengths between the phototransistor and diode. By using an optical transistor and optical diodes, an optical sensor measures the amount of light coming from the source of the light to the light receiver, in order to calculate the turbidity of water.
The output mode can be selected by adjusting the switch on the board. Supports analogue and digital output. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the onboard knob. Some typical applications of this sensor include:
- Measuring the level of water pollution in washing machines such as dishwashers to determine the optimal washing time and rinsing times.
- Industrial site control.
- Environmental sewage collection
- Low power consumption
- Small size: 2.0cm x 4.0cm Grove module
- Only 3 pins needed, save I/O resources
- Easy to use: Grove connector, plug and play
- Output mode optional, support analogue output and digital output
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V/5V DC
- Output Interface: Analog/Digital
- Connector: 1 Grove, 1 power interface
- LEDs: 1 power LED, 1 signal LED
- Switch: 1 A-D toggle switch
- Dimensions: 20x40 mm