Grove - VOC and eCO2 Gas Sensor (SGP30)Product Code: 2695
£19.16 ex VAT
The Grove-VOC and eCO2 Gas Sensor-SGP30 is an air quality detection sensor. This grove module is based on SGP30, it provides TVOC(Total Volatile Organic Compounds) and CO2eq outputs.
The SGP30 is a digital multi-pixel gas sensor designed for easy integration into air purifier, demand-controlled ventilation, and IoT applications. Sensirion’s CMOSens®technology offers a complete sensor system on a single chip featuring a digital I2C interface, a temperature controlled micro hotplate, and two preprocessed indoor air quality signals. As the first metal-oxide gas sensor featuring multiple sensing elements on one chip, the SGP30 provides more detailed information about the air quality.
- Multi-pixel gas sensor for indoor air quality applications
- Outstanding long-term stability
- I2C interface with TVOC and CO2eq output signals
- Low power consumption
- Chip module tape and reel packaged, reflow solderable
- Working Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Output Range: TVOC-0 ppb to 60000ppb / CO₂eq - 400 ppm to 60000 ppm
- Sampling Rate: 1HZ
- IIC Address: 0x58