iLiDAR - LiDAR For Everyone
£199.99 ex VAT
iLidar is the first solid-state LiDAR made for ALL MAKERS from beginner to robotics developer. Overcoming the limitations of traditional sensors, iLidar offers cutting-edge LiDAR technology at an unbeatable price, all in one compact sensor module.
Surpassing the limitations of a LiDAR based on a point laser, scanning distance in a wide 180° FOV(field of view), iLidar enables scanning without requiring rotation.
Through innovation in short-range LiDAR performance, product design(solid-state sensor), and automation of sensor calibration, iLiDAR offers a first-class, cost-effective solution for diverse LiDAR applications.
Rapid refresh rate up to 100 Hz allows for heightened robotic sensory capabilities of environmental changes and movement.
Small in size and lightweight, iLidar has diverse robotic applications from drones to robot vacuums. Solid-state LiDAR design with no motor rotation or moving parts enables integrated design to your robot.
- Measurement Range: Min: 15cm, Max 4m (nominal)
- Field of View: 180 Degrees nominal
- Angular Resolution: ~0.5' (>400 pts/frame)
- Frame Refresh Rate: Max 100Hz
- Distance Measurement: >40000 points/sec
- Measurement Error: <5%
- Interface: SPI, UART, I2C, USB (Virtual COM Port)
- Synchronization: Strobe Output, Trigger Input, Data Ready
- Inertial Measurements: 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis angular velocity
- Power Supply: 4.5-13VDC @2.0 W
- Operating Temperature: +5 Degrees C to +30 Degrees C
- Dimensions: 28 x 33 x 113mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 70g