LEGO® and Arduino compatible breadboardProduct Code: 2445
£5.83 ex VAT
This compact breadboard is designed to be attached to a LEGO or Arduino project. Use the included LEGO®* form factor standoffs to raise the breadboard so you can build under it.
* LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site
- Dimensions: 68mm x 60mm x 8mm
- 6 interconnected round tie points per row in horizontal arrays provide an ideal placement and more tie points for DIP size chip.
- Power BUS - Each of continual interconnected tie point with black line marking COM, and each of continual interconnected tie points with red line marking V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Interconnected “Round” tie point makes your wiring easier, and it accepts solid wires from AWG #22~30 (0.3~0.8mm)
- Easy for combining & expanding your projects
- Designed for easy wiring.
- Flexible for simple circuits between the brick and/or Arduino.
- TIE-POINTS : 360
- 6 interconnected clip : 60