LIDAR-Lite 3 Laser Rangefinder High Performance (LLV3HP)
£139.99 ex VAT
LIDAR has never looked so good! This is the LIDAR-Lite v3HP, a compact, high-performance optical distance measurement sensor from Garmin™. The LIDAR-Lite v3HP is the ideal optical ranging solution for drone, robot, or unmanned vehicle applications. Each sensor is housed in a durable, IPX7-rated housing and includes all the core features and user configurability of the popular LIDAR-Lite v3.
The v3HP is very similar in function to that of the v3 but it can now sample faster at rates greater than 1kHz (where as the v3 is only capable of up to 500Hz). Another improvement is that this v3HP model is more power efficient with current consumption rates 40mA less than the v3 (that’s 65mA as opposed to 105mA while idle, and 85mA instead of 130mA while acquiring).
Each LIDAR-Lite v3HP has a range of 5cm to 40m and features an edge-emitting, 905nm (1.3 watts), single-stripe laser transmitter, 8m Radian beam divergence, and an optical aperture of 12.5mm. This version of the LIDAR-Lite still operates at 5VDC (6V max) with a peak power of 1.3W and still possesses an accuracy of +/- 2.5cm at >2m. On top of everything else, the LIDAR-Lite is user-configurable, allowing adjustment between accuracy, operating range and measurement time and can be interfaced via I2C or PWM with the attached 200mm cable.
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Typical accuracy: +/- 2.5cm at distances greater than 2 meters (Refer to operating manual for complete operating specifications)
- Range: 5cm to 40m
- Update rate: Greater than 1kHz
- Interface: I2C or PWM
- Power (operating voltage): 4.75-5VDC; 6V Max
- Current consumption: 65ma idle; 85ma during acquisition
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Laser wave length/Peak power: 905nm/1.3W
- Beam divergence: 8m Radian
- Optical aperture: 12.5mm
- Water rating: IPX7
- Unit dimensions: 24.5mm x 53.5mm x 33.5mm (1.0in x 2.1in x 1.3in)
- Weight: 34g (1.2oz)