LoNet 808 - Mini GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout
£37.86 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
LoNet 808 - mini GSM/GPRS + GPS breakout is based on the latest SIMCOM SIM808 GSM/GPS module, it offers cellular GSM and GPRS data along with GPS technology for satellite navigation in a tiny package.
The board features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode, giving it incredibly long standby times. Furthermore there's an onboard battery charging circuit that can be used with LiPo batteries.
The GPS receiver is incredibly sensitive with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition channels and also supports assisted-GPS (A-GPS) for indoor localisation. It is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level. It comes with a mini GPS and GSM antenna, however a battery is optional.The board uses the 2G (not 3G or LTE) GSM networks.
Get a SIM card to begin your journey of connectivity.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Compact size 27mm x 46mm x 7mm
- Standard SIM Card
- Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Cold start time: 30s (typ.)
- Hot start time: 1s (typ.)
- Warm start time: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- Power consumption - Acquisition: 42mA
- Power consumption - Continuous tracking: 24mA
- Update rate: 5Hz
- 1 x LoNet 808 - Mini GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout
- 1 x mini GPS passive antenna
- 1 x GSM antenna