LPC4088 Experiment Base BoardProduct Code: 1776
£49.00 ex VAT
Embedded Artists' LPC4088 Experiment Base Board makes it possible to get up-and-running quickly with the LPC4088 QuickStart Board. This base board adds several expansion connectors to the LPC4088 QuickStart Board and makes it especially easy to connect displays to the board.
mbedmbed Enabled The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is mbed Enabled- meaning that the board take full advantage of the mbed platform! The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is the most advanced mbed enabled board to date - it is the most integrated, has most memory, has graphical possibilties and high speed!
LPCOpen LPCOpen is a extensive number of libraries created by NXP to give a quick start. The platform uses common APIs that work equally across all NXP microcontroller families. It supports the common development tool chains; uVision from Keil/ARM, Embedded Workbench from IAR, and LPCXpresso IDE from NXP.Embedded Artists has created an LPCOpen port for the LPC4088 QuickStart Board.
There is a core driver library containing three important sections:
- Chip Driver Layer - Peripheral drivers for the microcontroller
- Board Layer - Board specific functions and low level setup code
- Examples - Chip family specific examples for peripherals, interfaces and libraries.
LPCOpen also contains some important larger program packages/libraries, like FreeRTOS, LWIP (TCP/IP stack), USB driver and graphical library - all together with bigger project examples.
Interfaces / Connectors:
- 2x22 headers for LPC4088 QuickStart Board
- 2x22 pin list for prototyping
- Arduino compatible expansion connectors (for Arduino shields)
- Serial Expansion Connector, 14-pos connector with UART/I2C/SPI/GPIO pins
- LCD expansion connecor with control signals for touch screen interface
- microSD (uSD) interface & connector (both MCI and SPI interface versions)
- WM8731 Audio codec from Wolfson
- Microphone input (mono)
- Line in (stereo)
- Line out (stereo)
- Headphone out (stereo)
- UART interfaces for UART0/UART3 via FTDI cables (not included)
- Shift register on SPI bus controlling 8 LEDs
- Above shift register also creating a Character LCD interface
- 5-key Joystick
- LM75 I2C temperature sensor
- MMA7455 3-axis accelerometer on I2C bus
- Trimming potentiometer on analog input
- Connector (CR1216 coin cell) for VBAT (battery not included)
- Pads for connector to 1.77" TFT LCD 128x160 pixels (connector and LCD not included)
- FFC/FPC interface connector for 4.3" and 5" LCDs (displays sold separately)
- 16-bit color depth supported
- Touch screen interface controller (AR1021 from Microchip)
- Backlight voltage generator
- Powering: +5V DC power supply input connector (2.1mm jack)
- Dimensions: 138 x 114 mm