M5Stack Time-of-Flight Ranging Unit (VL53L0X)
£7.49 ex VAT
This TOF module employs time-of-flight techniques to resolve distance between the emitting point and the reach point of a subject, measuring the round trip time of an artificial light signal provided by a laser.
This unit integrates a distance measuring sensor VL53L0x providing accurate distance measurement whatever the target reflectance, unlike conventional technologies. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m in less than 30ms.
This unit communicates with the M5Core via I2C(0x29).
- High precision
- Measure absolute distances up to 2m
- The wavelength of laser: 940nm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlo(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1D gesture recognition
- Laser Ranging
- 3D structured light imaging（3D sensing）
- Camera assist (ultra-fast autofocus and depth of field)