Makeblock Laserbox Rotary (220V) - Desktop Laser Cutter Machine
£5,498.99 ex VAT
Laserbox Rotary is a desktop smart laser cutter, designed for education and creation. With the high-definition ultra-wide-angle lens and AI computer vision algorithms, Laserbox provides revolutionary functions, such as material recognition, visual operation, automatic parameter setting, and automatic focusing. As the first smart laser cutter that can cut and engrave materials based on hand drawing, Laserbox greatly reduces the difficulty of using lasers, allowing everyone to use lasers for creation. Features include:
- Real-time camera preview - You can preview your design and visually position it on the material to be cut or engraved. The built-in 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera lens allows you to view the working area in real-time, ensuring accurate laser cutting or engraving.
- AI autofocus - You can enable the autofocus function for previewing and material cognition to ensure high-precision laser cutting and engraving.
- Pen drawing - You can draw whatever you want on paper or the material to be cut or engraved. Laserbox can recognize lines with a width of 3mm, red lines for cutting and black lines for engraving.
Smart Smoke Purifier
The smart smoke purifier automatically opens and adjusts the volume according to the working status of Laserbox, which ensures eco-friendly ventilation. The filter for the smoke purifier can be easily replaced.
5 MP Ultra-Wide-Angle Camera
With a Built-in 5 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, Laserbox shows you a preview of your design on the material. Insert your design with the software and position it with your mouse or finger exactly where you want.
Laserbox can extract the image on any object’s surface for further creation. Just use the Marquee Tool to select the image you like, then use it to make your own design.
Smart Path Planning
Laserbox software can plan the optimal cutting and engraving pathway for each project. Before cutting, Laserbox allows you to preview which paths it has plotted.
Check Progress in Real-Time
Laserbox’s software interface shows the status of your project in real-time, as well as the remaining time of the current job.
Monitored in real-time by collective high-performance sensors, Laserbox has multiple safety notifications, that immediately alert you to issues like overheating and water cooling system errors.
- 1 x Laserbox Rotary Machine
- 2 x Smoke Exhaust Pipe
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Universal 3 Pronged Plug
- 3 x 2.5" Clamp
- 1 x USB Cable
- 56 x Basswood (Plywood) 3mm
- 45 x Cardboard 3.5mm
- 1 x Smoke Purifier Unit
- 1 x Purifier Cartridge
- 1 x Aviation Connector
- Machine Type: CO2 Laser Machine
- Main Features: Flat Engraving, Flat Cutting Rotary Engraving (Requires Rotary addon)
- Laser Module Output Power: 40W
- Laser Spot: 0.15 x 0.15mm
- Carving Precision: 0.05mm
- Routing Speed: 350mm/s
- Working Area: 500 x 300mm (19.69 x 11.81 inch)
- Connection Modes: USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS
- Camera: Yes
- AI Camera Information: Yes
- Image Resolution: 1000dpi
- Enclosed Cutting Area: Yes
- Open Lid Stop System: Yes
- Product Weight: 48kg
- Size: 958 x 528 x 268mm (38 x 21 x 16 inch)
- Supported Accessories: Smoke Purifier for Laserbox, HEPA Composite Filter, Rotary Module for Laserbox