MDBT50Q-1M nRF52840 Based BLE Module
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
£11.99 inc VAT
£9.99 ex VAT
£9.99 ex VAT
MDBT50Q-1 is a BT 5.0 stack (Bluetooth low energy or BLE) module designed based on Nordic nRF52840 SoC solution, which incorporates: GPIO, SPI, UART,I2C, I2S, PMD, PWM, ADC, NFC and USB interfaces for connecting peripherals and sensors.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU
- Supply: 1.7V – 5.5V
- Flexible and configurable 48 GPIO
- Bluetooth 5, IEEE 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz transceiver
- -95dBm sensitivity in 1Mbps Bluetooth low energy (BLE) mode
- -103dBm sensitivity in 125Kbps BLE mode (long range)
- +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- On-air compatible with nRF52, nRF51, nRF24L and nRF24AP Series
- Programmable output power from +8dBm to -20dB
- RSSI (1dB resolution)‧Supported data rates:
- Bluetooth 5: 2Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 kbps, 125 kbps
- IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 kbps
- Proprietary 2.4 GHz: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps
- Advanced on-chip interfaces
- USB 2.0 full speed (12Mbps) controller
- QSPI 32MHz interface
- High speed 32MHz SPI
- Type 2 near field communication (NFC-A) tag with wake-on field‧Programmable peripheral interconnect (PPI)
- EasyDMA automated data transfer without CPU processing on peripherals‧12 bit, 200ksps ADC – 8 configurable channels with programmable gain
- 4 x 4 channel pulse width modulator (PWM)units with EasyDMA
- Audio peripherals : I2S, digital microphone interface (PDM)
- 5 X 32-bit timers with counter mode
- Up to 4 x SPI masters / 3 x SPI slaves with EasyDMA
- Up to 2 x I2C compatible 2-wire masters / slaves
- 2 x UART(CTS/RTS) with EasyDMA
- Quadrature decoder (QDEC)
- 3 x 24-bit real-time counters (RTC)
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Complete BT5 & BT4.2 low energy solution with integrated chip antenna
- Compact size with 10.5 x 15.5 x 2.2 mm
- BT5 End Product qualified.
- Supports Bluetooth 5, IEEE 802.15.4 & 2.4Ghz RF & ANT upon customer's preference.
- Pre-Certifified Module: FCC/IC/CE/Telec/KC/SRRC/NCC certified.
- Highly flexible multiprotocol SoC ideally suited for Bluetooth® Low Energy and 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless applications.