Analog to Digital Converter MCP3002
£1.65 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The MCP3002 is a successive approximation 10-bit analog-to-digital (A/D) converter with on-board sample and hold circuitry. It is programmable to provide a single pseudo-differential input pair or dual single-ended inputs.
This 8 PIN microchip has a 10 bit resolution and is capable of conversion rates of up to 200 ksps at 5V and 75 ksps at 2.7V and can be used for sensor interface, process control, data acquisition, battery operated systems.
- 10-bit resolution
- ±1 LSB maximum DNL
- ±1 LSB maximum INL
- Analog inputs programmable as single-ended or pseudo-differential pairs
- On-chip sample and hold
- SPI serial interface (modes 0,0 and 1,1)
- Single supply operation: 2.7V - 5.5V
- 200 ksps max sampling rate at VDD = 5V
- 75 ksps max sampling rate at VDD = 2.7V
- Low power CMOS technology:
- 5 nA typical standby current, 2 µA maximum
- 550 µA maximum active current at 5V
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 8-pin MSOP, PDIP, SOIC and TSSOP packages