Mini Motor v1.0
£2.49 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The Grove - Mini Motor module is a DC motor driver based on the AVR Atmega168 microcontroller. It possesses a stable and durable Atmel chip which uses low power at a lower price. The module also provides a breakout through which you can change the microcontroller code. By default, the module is set up to run a DC motor.
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Stable and durable
- Atmel®AVR® 8-bit Microcontroller
- A built-in programmable microcontroller that uses Arduino IDE
- Changeable code to drive servo motors instead of DC motor
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Connector: 4 Pin Buckled Grove interface for input signal; JST 2.0 interface for the DC motor
- Dimension: 20mm x 20mm