nRF52832-MDK V2 IoT Micro Development Kit
£26.66 ex VAT
The nRF52832-MDK V2 is a fully open-source, plug-and-play, versatile single board development kit for Bluetooth® low energy, ANT and 2.4GHz proprietary applications using the nRF52832 SoC.
The kit gives access to 24 I/Os and interfaces via headers and has a RGB LED which is user-programmable. It also has a 2.4GHz chip antenna onboard which is quite convenient to develop IoT wireless applications.
It supports the Nordic offical SDK using GCC, Keil and IAR. Program/Debug options on the kit is DAPLink.
The nRF52832-MDK V2 can also be used to play with multi-frameworks such as: nRF5 SDK, nRF5 SDK for Mesh, Mbed OS 5, Zephyr, Mynewt, JerryScript, Espruino, MicroPython, Web Bluetooth, Eddystone, etc.
- Dimensions: 63mm x 18mm x 4mm without headers
- Breadboard friendly
- 2.4GHz chip antenna
- 3.3V regulator with 1A peak current output
- VBUS & VIN power-path management
- Multi-Program & debug options with DAPLink
Arm Mbed DAPLink is an open-source software project that enables programming and debugging application software to run on Arm Cortex CPUs. Commonly referred to as interface firmware, DAPLink runs on a secondary MCU that is attached to the SWD port of the application MCU. It can create a bridge between your development computer and the CPU debug access port. DAPLink enables developers with:
- MSC - drag-n-drop programming flash memory
- CDC - virtual com port for log, trace and terminal emulation
- HID - CMSIS-DAP compliant debug channel