NTSC/PAL (Television) TFT Display - 1.5" Diagonal
£27.32 ex VAT
Yes, this is a miniature television!
The visible display measures only 1.5" diagonal, the TFT comes with an NTSC/PAL driver board. The display is very easy to use - simply connect 6-15VDC to the red and black wires, then connect a composite video source to the yellow and black wire. Voila, a television display! There's a little button to adjust the LED backlight brightness (5 levels) - there is no other adjustment available but we found that the colour and contrast look great right out of the box.
- This display does not connect directly with the Raspberry pi 2 Model B composite/audio barrel connector and requires a further jack adapter.
- To demonstrate it, we took some photos with the display connected to a Raspberry Pi, but it will also work connected to any analogue composite-video output.
- It will not work with a device that only outputs VGA, HDMI or any other digital video signal.
- These miniature displays are very delicate and require care to avoid ripping the delicate flex connector.
- These are best used delicately to avoid any damage to the connector.
- We cannot replace demaged displays if you are not careful and rip the flex connector!
- Power with 6-15VDC only into onboard buck converter
- 50mA power draw at 12V, 120mA at 5V
- The Control board measures 48mm x 32mm
- Four 3mm drill holes on a 43mm x 28mm square
- Resolution: 160 RGB x 240
- Dot pitch:Dot pitch: 0.0625mm wide x 0.0938mm high
- Visible display dimensions: 29.79mm horizontal x 22.32mm vertical
- Display plastic case dimensions: 37.1mm x 32.7mm x 2.6mm