Odyssey Blue: Quad Core Celeron J4105 Windows 10 Mini PC with 128GB external SSD
£204.99 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
Odyssey Blue J4105 allows you to simply build Edge Computing applications with powerful CPU and rich communication interfaces. The Odyssey Blue J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. There is also an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform.
Odyssey Blue J4105 128 GB is a powerful mini PC with super low power consumption. It’s a perfect device for industrial and commercial applications. You can use it as office equipment or a compact gaming PC. The compact design also allows you to mount it behind a monitor to keep your desk clean and neat. With 4k HD video output, you can easily build your own home entertainment with ODYSSEY Blue.
We also have Windows 10 pre-installed. Just simply connect it to a mouse, a keyboard and a monitor with the ODYSSEY Blue. You can start playing your favourite game right away.
Are you a Linux user? Just install your favourite Linux distribution! ODYSSEY Blue provides full support for popular Linux OS, like Ubuntu, Mint, Manjavo, and etc.
The J4105 supports Intel Hyper V virtualization and can be virtualized with Promox or VMware ESXi to create multiple instances or install multiple systems which makes it perfect for homelab option.
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
The ODYSSEY Blue J4105 128 GB is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more. Why don’t you start exploring your IoT journey with this?
- Intel® Celeron® J4105, Quad-Core 1.5-2.5GHZ
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.5GHz/5GHz WiFi/ Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- Support Windows 10 & Linux OS
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
- No onboard eMMC but equipped with 128g SSD
- Packed with re_computer case
- Pre-installed Windows 10 (Unactivated)
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J4105 (Frequency: 1.5 - 2.5GHz)
- Coprocessor: Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB
- Storage: External 128GB SSD
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth® 5.0
- Networking: Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces: HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp
- Expansion Slots: M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 110mm x 110mm
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OpenWrt
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 sensing Sensor data and sent to Azure IoT Cloud
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing FreeNAS
Installing Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for ODYSSEY - X86J4105
Get Started with Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 with ODYSSEY - X86J4105
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Controlling GPIO
How to Use LTE Modules on ODYSSEY-X86J4105 as 4G Wi-Fi Router
ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OS