Odyssey Blue: Quad Core Celeron J4125 Windows 10 Mini PC with 128GB external SSD
£306.42 ex VAT
The ODYSSEY Blue J4125 128 GB is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to quickly connect with sensors, gyroscopes, and more. Why don’t you start exploring your IoT journey from here!
Odyssey Blue J4125 128 GB is a powerful mini PC with super low power consumption It's perfect for both industrial and commercial applications including an office computer or a compact gaming PC. Its compact design makes it easy to free up space and keep your desk area clean. With the added benefit of 4k HD video output, you can easily build your own home entertainment with ODYSSEY Blue.
Windows 10 comes pre-installed, just simply connect a mouse, keyboard and monitor with the ODYSSEY Blue and you can start playing your favourite game right away. If you are a Linux user, simply install your favourite Linux distribution! ODYSSEY Blue provides full support for all popular Linux OS, like Ubuntu, Mint, Manjaro, and etc.
The J4125 supports Intel Hyper V virtualization and can be virtualized with Promox or VMware ESXi to create multiple instances or install multiple systems which makes it perfect for a homelab option. With the Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
Please Note: There is no onboard eMMC but is equipped with a 128GB SSD. The Pre-installed Windows 10 Enterprise has not been activated and this version does not include a Windows activation key.
Please Note: When you have powered on but the fan does not rotate, it may be due to the following reasons.
1. The CPU itself does not have a temperature sensor. The temperature sensor is on the PCB, close to the CPU.
2. The temperature threshold set in the BIOS is based on the temperature of the PCB, not the temperature of the CPU.
3. There is a delay in the CPU temperature transfer to the PCB.
At this time, please try to let the CPU run at full load for 20 minutes.
- Intel® Celeron® J4125, Quad-Core 2.0-2.7GHz
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- Support Windows 10 & Linux OS
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
- No onboard eMMC but equipped with 128g SSD
- Packed with a re_computer case
- Pre-installed Windows 10 (Unactivated)
- A powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
- OpenWrt projects and pfSense with Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity with two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- NAS (Network-Attached Storage)
- High-performance Virtual Router
- 4G LTE Gateway
- Program Arduino with onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® J4125 (Frequency: 2.0 - 2.7GHz)|
|Coprocessor||Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)|
|Storage||External 128GB SSD|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160|
|Networking||Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE|
|Audio||Microphone + headphone Combo Connector|
|USB||USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1|
|Video Interfaces||HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp|
|Expansion Slots||M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III|
|TPM||Built-in TPM (2.0)|
|Power||DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 15V DC|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, TELEC|