Particle, VOC, Humidity, and Temperature Sensor - SEN54
£32.49 ex VAT
The SEN54 sensor module from Sensirion combines the measurement of particulate matter, VOC, humidity, and temperature in a single package. The SEN54 sensors provide fully calibrated outputs with a digital interface, a strong lifetime under 24 h/day operation, and a compact form factor. The combination of all measurement parameters in a single device allows users to reduce design and integration efforts, shorten development times and simplify the supply chain. Additionally, the included Sensirion Temperature Acceleration Routine (STAR) engine accelerates the device's response to ambient temperature change by a factor of 2-3 to provide better UX and more accurate measurements to end-users.
The SEN54 uses the GHR style 'locking' JST connector. This module includes a 6-pin compatible cable that is terminated in breadboard pins making it very easy to connect to the SEN54. The only downside is that Sparkfun use their generic 6-pin GHR cable and the wire colours do not match normal 'red for 5V' sort of connections. Please see the image on our Resource tab for the correct wire colour and pin function.
Please Note: The SEN54 uses I2C to communicate at 3.3V but requires 5V for power. It is recommended to use the Qwiic Boost to connect this sensor easily to the Qwiic system.
- Sampling interval - 1 +/- 0.03 s
- Lifetime1 24 h/day operation > 10 years
- Operating voltage - 4.5 - 5.5V
- Peak Supply Current - 110 mA
- Particulate Matter - 1.0, 2.5, 4, & 10
- VOC index - 1 to 500
- Humidity range (absolute min/max) - 0% to 90% (non condensing)
- Temperature range (absolute min/max) - -10 to 50 C
- Acoustic emission level 0.2 m 24 dB(A)
- Weight - 36.4g +/- 10%
- 1x - Sensirion SEN54 environmental sensor
- 1x - Breadboard to GHR-06V Cable - 6-Pin x 1.25mm Pitch