PGA2040 - An RP2040 Breakout Board
£5.74 ex VAT
A minimal RP2040 breakout board wrangled into a Pin Grid Array, with 8MB flash and a maximal dash of retraux style.
PGA2040 is a compact RP2040 breakout intended for the most svelte and embeddable of projects. It contains only the components necessary to run the RP2040 (that's the crystal, flash, regulator and essential support circuits) and it has no fripperies like LEDs, buttons and USB connectors - you'll need to attach your own USB connector to be able to program it.
The benefits of all this drastic pruning are a tiny, 21mm square footprint and lots of exposed RP2040 pins to play with! 30 of them can be used as general purpose I/O (that's four more I/O than on a Raspberry Pi Pico) and 4 are ADC-equipped. It also has the pin labels, because space is tight on this board.
This PGA2040 is programmable with C++, MicroPython or CircuitPython !
Please Note: Header pins are sold separately.
- Powered by RP2040
- Dual ARM Cortex M0+ running at up to 133Mhz
- 264kB of SRAM
- 8MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Crystal oscillator
- On-board 3V3 regulator (max regulator current output 300mA)
- 48 pins, arranged with 2.54mm (0.1") spacing in a Pin Grid Array
- 30 multi-function General Purpose IO (4 can be used for ADC)
- 8 GND pins
- Input voltage range 3V - 5.5V (on VB pin only)
- Measurements: approx 21mm x 21mm x 3mm (L x W x H)