Pico Audio Pack (Line-Out and Headphone Amp)
£11.24 ex VAT
Make some noise with this high quality stereo I2S audio add-on board for your Raspberry Pi Pico, with amplified headphone AND unamplified line level outputs!
Pico Audio Pack uses its PCM5100A DAC to output up to 32-bit, 384KHz stereo audio along its 3.5mm line out connector, ready for plugging into an external amp or powered speakers. If you're after something a little louder for your ears, it can also pump out amplified stereo audio from its 3.5mm headphone jack.
You could generate interesting noises with code on your Pico to output into a lo-fi synth, or hook your Pico up to another device and use it as a custom USB sound card.
Note: Please note that Pico Audio Pack only currently works with the C/C++ Pico SDK!
- PCM5100A stereo DAC
- PAM8908JER stereo headphone amp
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack connector
- 3.5mm stereo line out jack connector
- Switch to adjust headphone amp gain (low / high)
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 53mm x 29mm x 11mm (L x W x H, including headers and audio jacks)
- Programmable with C/C++