Pico Display Pack
£11.24 ex VAT
This Pico Display Pack has a lovely new bright 18-bit capable 240x135 pixel IPS LCD screen and fits the Pico perfectly. It's been surrounded with four tactile buttons so you can easily interact with your Pico and an RGB LED that you can use as an indicator, for notifications or just for adding extra rainbows.
Pico Display lets you turn a Pico into a compact user interface device for a bigger project, capable of giving instructions, displaying readouts and even incorporating elaborate nested menus. If you'd rather use your Pico as a standalone device you could make a little rotating slideshow of images, display beautiful graphs from sensor data or build your own Tamagotchi or matchbox sized text adventure game.
- 1.14” 240x135 pixel IPS LCD screen
- 4 x tactile buttons
- RGB LED
- Pre-soldered female headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Programmable with C/C++ and MicroPython
- Dimensions: approx 53mm x 25mm x 9mm (L x W x H)
- Screen usable area: approx 25mm x 15mm (L x W)