Pimoroni Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Starter KitProduct Code: 2859
£74.99 ex VAT
A lot of fun squeezed into a tiny computer! Everything* you need to to get started with the Raspberry Pi 3 B+, plus a friendly getting started guide.
The getting started guide shows you, in a really friendly and straightforward way, how to get everything set up in a jiffy. You'll learn how to protect your Pi from bumps and bruises in the Pibow case, how to add the heat sink, the microSD card, and the Blinkt! rainbow light. Learn how to code your twinkly Blinkt! using Python, and even make a (SQUEE!) rainbow animation with it.
You will also be shown you how to boot up your Pi for the first time, connect to WiFi, browse the web, play Minecraft, even how to use the terminal. After you've installed the Blinkt! software (it's super simple) you'll learn how to code it with Python.
There's also a sheet of 11 fun and colourful (and peel-able off-able) stickers to personalise your Pibow case, and even includes a name sticker.
*just add a monitor or TV as a display
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Keyboard and mouse
- Pibow case
- OS with Minecraft and Scratch (on an 16GB microSD card)
- Blinkt! with 8 rainbow lights
- HDMI display cable
- Heat sink
- Worldwide power supply
- Getting started guide
- Sticker sheet with 11 stickers
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core
- ARM Cortex-A53 CPU (BCM2837)
- 1GB RAM (LPDDR2 SDRAM)
- On-board wireless LAN - dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac (CYW43455)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.2 HS low-energy (BLE) (CYW43455)
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 300Mbit/s ethernet
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full-size HDMI 1.3a port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- microSD slot
- VideoCore IV multimedia/3D graphics core @ 400MHz/300MHz