Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) HAT for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+
£20.52 ex VAT
Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ generally uses USB type-C interface for power supply. Although they both have one ethernet interface for internetwork, it can not realize the power supply function. Now, with this PoE Hat, things will be different, the USB Type-C cable will not be available anymore.
This PoE Hat for Raspberry Pi supports active PoE which includes IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standard protocols. As a matter of fact, there is a "handshake" between PSE(Power Source Equipment) and PD(Powered Devices) and the PD will not apply the power supply if the supplied voltage is not matched, making it safe for your Raspberry Pi.
The Hat is compatible with and easy to set up on both Raspberry Pi 4B and Raspberry Pi 3B+.
- Easy to assemble
- Compatible With: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B / Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Built-in Cooling Fan
- Support IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at PoE standard
- Input: IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Output: 5V +-5% up to 2.5A*
- Protection Circuitry: Transient Overvoltage, Undervoltage Lockout, Thermal Shutdown, Foldback Current Limiting
- Active airflow and adequate cooling required for stable continuous operation at high load.
- Weight: 30g