Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit
£55.83 ex VAT
Get started with the powerful Raspberry Pi 4 with this handy kit. It includes the Raspberry Pi board, a white USB-C power supply, micro-HDMI cable, a 32GB microSD card, and our new Raspberry Pi 4 Protective Case. This kit has all the accessories you'll need to get up and running making it a great gift or ideal for someone who's looking to upgrade their Raspberry Pi setup.
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Black Protective Case
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 USB-C Power Supply (White) - UK Plug
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 1m (White)
- 32GB Micro SD Card
About the Raspberry Pi 4:
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. The, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 2GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Due to the volume of orders when we restock our kits it may take a day or two longer than usual to dispatch.
Raspberry Pi 4 Specs:
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Fully backwards compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5.1V, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE HAT)