Raspberry Pi Camera - Night Vision - Focal Adjustable 5MP OV5647
£12.99 ex VAT
This Raspberry Pi camera is perfect for use in low light situations thanks to the included infrared lights. You can use it to take images or record/stream video at 5MP and up to 1080p resolution using a Pi. With an adjustable focal length and compatibility with the Pi 2 & 3 this is the perfect camera for most people. There are screw holes on the camera board that are used to mount and power the 2 included infrared LEDs to enhance the performance of the camera in extreme low light conditions.
- COMS Size: 1/4"
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Focal Length: 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 75.7 Degrees
- Sensor Best Resolution: 1080p
- 4 Screw Holes - used for attachements
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimensions: 25 x 24mm
- 1 X RPi Camera
- 2 x Fill Light
- 1 x 15-pin FFC