Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera - Wide Angle Fisheye 5MP
£14.99 ex VAT
This wide angle fisheye camera is perfect for use in low light situations thanks to the included infrared lights. You can use it to take wide angle images or record/stream video at 5MP and up to 1080p resolution using a Raspberry Pi. With an adjustable focal length and compatibility with the Pi 2 & 3 with is the perfect camera for most people. There are screw holes on the camera board that are used to mount and power the 2 included infrared LEDs to enhance the performance of the camera in extreme low light conditions.
- COMS Size: 1/4"
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 2.35 MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 130 Degrees
- Sensor Best Resolution: 1080p
- 4 Screw Holes - used for attachements
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Supports connecting infrared LED and/or fill flash LED
- Dimensions: 25 x 24mm
- 1 X RPi Camera
- 2 x Fill Light
- 1 x 15-pin FFC