Raspiboy - Retro Handheld Game Console Kit - Transparent PurpleProduct Code: 2912
£84.16 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - This product has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for it's resources and as a source of potential interest.
The RaspiBoy is a handheld emulation console kit based on the Raspberry Pi Zero. Play all of your favourite classics from retro games consoles such as the Gamecube, Game Boy, SEGA Genisis and Nintendo 64 using emulators in the palm of your hand.
It's an easy to make kit where everything fits together perfectly, you can even make it without soldering! The step-by-step guide walks you through the assembly process and also includes insights and facts about the design, prototyping and manufacturing process.
Please Note: This kit requires assembly and does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero or any software.
- TV Output: You can connect the Raspiboy to your big TV using the mini-HDMI connector and video will automatically switch from the Raspiboy screen to your TV
- Up to 4 players: You can connect additional gamepads to the Raspiboy for a multiplayer experience. Using the USB ports you can connect 3 additional gamepads for a 4 player experience on the Raspiboy screen
- High-Quality Audio: With a speaker, headphone jack and volume control you can enjoy all of the retro sounds the way you want to
- Battery status indicator: The Raspiboy features a 4 LED status indicator so you know exactly how long you have before you need to charge up!
- Specially designed Raspiboy case
- 3.5" LCD Screen
- Game control board and buttons
- 8bitcraft electronics board
- 3000mAh battery (~4.5 hours battery life)
- 8GB memory card