RedBear Duo (Wi-Fi + BLE) with Headers
£20.83 ex VAT
The RedBear Duo is a Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) development kit. The RedBear Duo leverages its Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections to connect to the Particle Cloud, publish and subscribe to online events, trigger webhooks, and update firmware over the air.
The Duo is perfect for applications where you want to leverage BLE for low-power local communications with other BLE sensors and devices with the flexibility of waking up Wi-Fi to send data and communications back to the Cloud on a regular interval. Best of all, the RedBear Duo is compatible with all Particle development tools, including their Web IDE, Desktop IDE, and developer Console.
- STMicroelectronics STM32F205 ARM Cortex-M3 @ 120MHz, 128 KB SRAM and 1MB Flash
- Broadcom BCM43438 Wi-Fi 802.11n (2.4GHz only) + Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual Mode) combo chip
- Onboard 16 Mbit (2 MB) SPI Flash
- Integrated chip antenna with the option to connect external antenna
- 18 GPIO pins
- RGB status LED
- Small single-sided PCB for easy mounting on other PCB boards
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 13mm