RedBear Link Shield
£8.32 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - We've stopped stocking this product or it has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for its resources and as a source of potential interest.
The RedBear Link is designed for a development application for Duo using Broadcom WICED SDK and it supports debugging. You can easily attach modules from Seeed’s Grove System to your project. If you have an MFi license and the co-processor (authentication chip), you can use the RedBear Link to develop MFi projects like the Home Kit.
- Running ST-LINK/V2
- Broadcom WICED SDK for Internet of Things compatible
- Apple MFi authentication co-processor support (**MFi license is required)
- USB MSD interface - enabling programming Duo by drag and drop of bin file
- USB CDC Virtual Serial port
- STM32 ST-LINK Utility software compatible
- 8x Seeed Grove compatible connectors
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x10 mm
- Visit RedBears GitHub page for detailed setup and troubleshooting instructions