ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi
£16.66 ex VAT
The ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi is a quad-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi, designed for use with AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice project that integrates Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and more.
Different from ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT, this board is based on the AC108, a highly integrated quad-channel ADC with I2S/TDM output transition for high-definition voice capture. This 4-Mics version provides a super cool LED ring, which contains 12 APA102 programmable LEDs.
With the 4 microphones and the LED ring, the Raspberry Pi is able to do VAD(Voice Activity Detection), estimate DOA(Direction of Arrival) and show the direction via LED ring, just like an Amazon Echo or Google Home.
- Does not contain a Raspberry Pi.
- There are no audio output interfaces on the ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array. It is only used for voice capture. You can use the headphone jack on Raspberry Pi for audio output.
- Dimensions: 65mm x 65mm x 9mm
- LED: 12 APA102 programmable RGB LEDs, connected to SPI interface
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin headers support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3 B.
- 2 Grove interfaces
- Voice capture distance of up to 3 meters
- 4 Analog microphones