ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi
£25.82 ex VAT
The ReSpeaker 4-MicsLinear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi is an extension board, (HAT) designed for Raspberry Pi. It's a linear microphone array kit which comes with four microphones designed for AI and voice applications. This means you can build more powerful and flexible voice projects which can integrate Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and more with your Raspberry Pi.
This ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi consists of two boards, one is voice accessory HAT and the other is four microphones in a linear array.
ReSpeaker 4-Mic Linear Array Kit for Raspberry Pi supports 8 input & 8 output channels in a Raspbian system. The first 6 input channels are for microphone recording(only the first 4 input channels are valid capture data), and the other 2 input channels are echo channels of playback. The first 2 output channels are for playing, the rest of the output channels are dummy.
Some applications this array is great for include:
- Smart speaker
- Intelligent voice assistant systems
- Voice recorders
- Voice conferencing system
- Meeting communicating equipment
- Voice interacting robot
- Car voice assistant
- Other scenarios need voice command
- Sensitivity: -22 dBFS (Omnidirectional)
- SNR: 59dB
- 2 ADC chips and 1 DAC chip
- 8 input and 8 output channels
- Four microphones array
- Grove support
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers
- Headset and speaker voice output