RFduino - Simblee Starter Kit (DEV-13785)Product Code: 2017
£65.00 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - This product has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for it's resources and as a source of potential interest.
This is the RFduino Simblee starter kit, a great trio of products in one box to help you get you started with and teach you the basics of Simblee. Inside this kit you will find three boards, the Simblee DIP mainboard, the USB programming shield, and the RGB LED/Button shield. When attached, the Simblee mainboard and the USB programming shield will be able to connect to the USB port on your computer and get your code through the Arduino IDE onto the RFduino DIP board. Add in the RGB LED/Button shield to give you a few simple inputs and outputs.
The Simblee is a Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy BLE RF Module with Built-In ARM Cortex-M0 for rapid development and prototyping projects. The Simble operates at 3.3V and only uses 10mA in RX mode (<3uA ULP), it also transmits on a 2.4 GHz band, and offers 128KB of flash memory with 24KB of RAM. Via a Bluetooth connection with your smartphone you can control or read data from your Simblee board in a custom interface. Meanwhile, on-board the RFduino USB Shield is a 3.3V regulator which can be used to supply power to the Simblee DIP module as well as other shields and possibly the rest of your circuit.
With this kit you won't need to worry about buying the USB shield separately, it's all in one box and ready to be used right away!
- 1x RFDuino - Simblee Dip
- 1x RFduino - USB Shield
- 1x RFduino - RGB/Button Shield
- Operating Voltage: 3V (Max 3.6V, Low 1.8V)
- Transmit/Recieve Current: 8-16mA (<3uA ULP)
- ARM Cortex M0 processor (running at 16MHz)
- 128KB Flash
- 24KB RAM
- Build iPhone and Android apps without Xcode or the Android SDK
- Built in AES encryption engine
- -93dBm receiver sensitivity
- -55dBm to +4dBm TX power
- 7 GPIO pins (6 with 10-bit Analog input)
- PWM, UART, SPI, I2C capabilites on most GPIO pins
- UART Programming over USB or Over the Air Programming
- CE, ETSI, IC, TELEC, and FCC approved