RobotBit - Robot Expansion Board for BBC micro:bit
£22.49 ex VAT
Robotbit is an excellent robotic expansion board specially designed for primary school students/training institutions/parents/ enthusiasts as a robotic accessory.
It has a powerful ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, and onboard buzzer and RGB pixels and IO pins from the micro:bit. It comes with 18650 battery holder, integrated lithium battery boost, charging and protection chip. Support for external power input. Mechanically support for KittenBot robotic chassis and LEGO technical slots.
The powerful drive capability and built-in battery make DIY more convenient and free. It is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on Micro:bit!
1. 5V external power input（with reverse voltage protection）
2. Power switch
3. Power Indicator
4. Battery Indicator
5. Micro USB charging port
6. 4-channel DC motor / 2-channel stepper motor
7. Jumper for buzzer selection
8. 8 channel IO（corresponding to Micro:bit P0-P2、P8、P12-P15）
9. 5V and GND port
11. 8 channel servo port
12. I2C interface (expandable I2C module)
13. 18650 battery case
14. Battery protection recovery push button
15. Micro:bit edge connector
16. 4x RGB pixel
17. Servo driver (PCA9685)
18. 2xDc/Stepper driver (DRV8833)
19. KittenBot robot chassis mounting hole
20. Standard LEGO hole
- MakeCode from Microsoft (Add Robotbit extension)
For detailed examples see here.