RPLiDAR A2M8 360 Degree Laser Scanner Kit - 12M Range
£287.49 ex VAT
The RPLIDAR A2 is a next generation low cost 360-degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can perform up to 8000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTECs patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of traditional LIDAR system and can work stably for a long time.
RPLIDAR A2M5/A2M6 is the enhanced version of 2D laser range scanner(LIDAR). The system can perform 2D 360-degree scan within an 18-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modelling.
The typical scanning frequency of the RPLIDAR A2 is 10hz (600rpm). Under this condition, the angular resolution will be 0.9°. And the actual scanning frequency can be freely adjusted within the 5-15hz range according to the requirements of users.
The RPLIDAR A2 adopts the low-cost laser triangulation measurement system developed by SLAMTEC, which makes the RPLIDAR A2 has excellent performance in all kinds of indoor environment and an outdoor environment without direct sunlight exposure. Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR A2 has passed the strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the standards of FDA Class I.
The core of RPLIDAR A2 runs clockwise to perform a 360-degree omnidirectional laser range scanning for its surrounding environment and then generate an outline map for the environment.
- 4cm Ultra-thin
- Ideal for all kinds of service robots.
- 8000 times sample rate, the highest in the current economical LIDAR industry
- 360-degree laser range scanning
- Low Noise, Brushless Motor New Non-contact Drive
- 12m Range Radius
- OPTMAG Original Design, prolong the life-span
- Class 1 Laser Safety Standard
- High-speed RPVision Range Engine: RPVision 2.0
- Five years ultra-long life
- General robot navigation and localization
- Environment scanning and 3D re-modelling
- Service robot or industrial robot working for long hours
- Home service /cleaning robot navigation and localization
- General simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Smart toy’s localization and obstacle avoidance
- Distance Range: 0.15 - 12m, Based on white objects with 70% reflectivity
- Angular Range: 0 - 360 Degrees
- Distance Resolution: <0.5mm
- Angular Resolution 0.45 ~ 1.35 Degree (Typical 0.9 Degree)
- Sample Duration: 0.25ms
- Sample Frequency: 2000~8000Hz (Typical 4000Hz)
- Scan Rate: 5~15Hz (Typical 10Hz)