Shapeoko CNC Router Kit
£1,199.99 ex VAT
Note: This is the updated version of the Shapeoko CNC Router, Carbide 3D no longer offer the belt drive Z, this version now comes with their Z-Plus leadscrew Z axis. Please see the Features tab for the updated dimensions and specifications.
The Shapeoko CNC Router is designed to be affordable enough for any workshop and powerful enough to do high-quality work. With this 3-axis CNC machine, you'll be able to create intricate 2D & 3D designs from a range of different materials.
There are three different versions of the Shapeoko, the Standard, the XL and the XXL. The main difference is the size of the cutting area, the XL is double the cutting area of the Shapeoko 3, and the XXL has four times the cutting area for your biggest projects.
Please Note: The DeWalt DWP-611 shown in the pictures is not included.
The best CNC router for your workshop
The Shapeoko 3 comes with everything you need to create accurate part/models from wood, plastic and even aluminium. It'll work with a range of other materials from Carbon Fibre to PCBs!
It's the most powerful and rigid CNC machine you could want
Shapeoko is based on a custom aluminium extrusion that serves as both the frame and the motion system. Aluminium is way cheaper than excuses so we made our extrusion much bigger than we needed to.
The rest of the frame is 10 gauge steel. We put extra bends in strategic locations to add more stiffness and powder coat the steel to make the finish as durable as possible.
The most powerful CNC router in its class. It uses a 1.25 hp spindle and NEMA 23 motors for motion control
The most hackable CNC router in its class. Use it as it comes, tilt up parts in front of the machine, or remove the table to give more clearance for parts. Drill holes and attach your own accessories. Customize it to suit your needs.
The Shapeoko comes with all the tools you'll need!
When you buy a Shapeoko, you get the following:
- A Shapeoko CNC router kit
- All the tools you need to put it together
- Design software (Carbide Create)
- Control Software (Carbide Motion)
- .25” Carbide Cutter
We'd highly recommend looking at the Touch Probe which is a small accessory piece for your Shapeoko meant to assist in finding the edges, or datums of the part you are milling.
- Cutting Area: 16"(X), 16"(Y), 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 28.4" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 16"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 23.9" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Cutting Area: 32"(X) x 33"(Y) x 3"(Z)
- Footprint: 44.8" (X), 40.3" (Y), 18.6" (Z)
- Weight: 150 lbs
Computer and Other Specifications:
- OS X 10.12 or higher
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- Aluminum extrusions and powder-coated steel frame
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Carbide Motion control software
- Carbide Create 2D CAD/CAM software
- Assembly tools
- 1 - #201 .25" Flat Endmill
- Shapeokos now ship with HD eccentric nuts
- Shapeokos now ship with steel-core belts
- Extrusions now machined to length in-house to be as square as possible
- Shapeokos now include a Sweepy Dust Boot
- All machines include the Z-Plus
Please Note: The Shapeoko does not include a trim router this needs to be purchased separately, Carbide 3D recommend either the DeWalt DWP-611 or the Makita RT0701C. This product ships by default with an IEC to US plug power cable, we'd suggest using the item with a standard IEC to UK plug power cable (the same cable used with most computers and monitors).