Ultra Thin Capacitive Force Sensor 15 mm 4.5N 1.0lbsProduct Code: 2098
£14.52 ex VAT
Delivering superior sensitivity and repeatability over resistive force sensors. The ultra-thin capacitive force sensor 15 mm 4.5N 1.0lbs by SingleTact is very accurate and easy to use with a repeatability error less than 1% of FSR. The single-element capacitive sensor accurately and reliably quantifies forces and delivers incredible performance.
Only 0.35mm thick, these enable you to collect force and pressure measurements between two surfaces in contact through open source sample code for Arduino and Windows PC application or using a simple Analog 3-wire interface for immediate DAQ integration.
Note: Measuring capacitance can be challenging so we recommend that you use the capacitive force sensor electronics board to provide a convenient voltage output and a digital I2C interface.
- Ultra-thin force sensor is only 0.35mm thick
- Highly sensitive and repeatable sensors provide errors less than 1.0%
- Simple Analog 3-wire interface for immediate DAQ integration
- I2C interface and micro-controller code available for integration into a device
- Arduino and DAQ Software to begin collecting data right out of the box
- Custom designed solutions available for OEM applications
- Update Rate: >300 Hz
- Analog Out: 0.5-1 5V
- Digital Interface: I2C (100kHz)
- 10 Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage: 3.7-12V
- Input Current: 2.5mA running at 3MHz
- Weight: Sensor 0.23g/ Electronics 1.6g
- RoHS: Compliant
- Operating Temperature: -40X - 85'C