Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor ParkSonar EZ-72
£22.69 ex VAT
This ultrasonic proximity sensor MB1001 ParkSonar EZ-72 is suited for use in vehicles to detect the distance from an object. It has a maximum range of 6.45m with a resolution of 1 inch.
The ParkSonar-EZ ultrasonic proximity sensors are designed to detect vehicles within a calibrated detection zone. The ParkSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a vehicle, or other detectable targets, enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the EZ-ParkSonar's detection zone.
The ParkSonar EZ-72 has a detection zone of ~6 feet. The ParkSonar EZ-72 will allow for 14+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- 10-second target acquire time
- 5 second target release time
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- Vehicle Detection Sensor
- The maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches typically range as 6 inches
- Operates between 2.5 and 5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Proximity Detection zone of 6 feet (72 inches)