Understanding Excel Sreadsheets for EveryoneProduct Code: 2440
The practical approach of this book will help newcomers to easily understand the basics of the Excel 2016 spreadsheet program with its powerful and easy-to-use features. Microsoft Excel 2016 is part of Office 2016 and Office 365 which is installed on many new computers. It is also available as an app for Android devices, iPads and iPhones.
Among the many topics covered are:
- Numerous and varied uses of Excel.
- Obtaining versions of Excel for different types of computer.
- Creating spreadsheets using simple step-by-step examples.
- Formatting text, numbers, gridlines and colours
- Editing data and formulae, inserting and deleting rows and columns.
- Illustrating information as a graph or chart.
- Using Excel as a simple database.
- Using OneDrive to save files automatically in the "clouds" which are then accessible by any computer.
- Printing out all or part of a spreadsheet.
- Managing, deleting, sharing and securely backing up files.
If spreadsheets are new to you then getting-to-grips with one may seem a daunting task. However, this book makes it much easier as it is written in plain English, avoids technical and mathematical jargon wherever possible and uses easy-to-follow examples. In fact you may wonder how you ever managed without Excel before!
A Babini Book by Jim Gatenby.