Wi-Pi WLAN USB WiFi Dongle for Raspberry PiProduct Code: 1905
£10.23 ex VAT
RETIRED PRODUCT - This product has been retired by the manufacturer and is no longer for sale. This page remains available for it's resources and as a source of potential interest.
The WIPI is a high performance, cost effective WLAN USB module. It connects the Raspberry Pi low cost computer, to a WiFi local area network.
WIPI uses the latest 802.11n wireless technology and can support data rates of up to 150Mbps. It also benefits from a higher wireless LAN bandwidth, making data transmission more efficient.
WIPI also supports wireless roaming, ensuring a more consistent wireless connection to a wireless access point. This module uses the latest international wireless CCA air channel detection technology, enhancing wireless performance.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+
- Built in smart antenna
- IEEE 802.11n, backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency range from 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- 1 to 13 working channel
- 20dBm(max) transmit power
- Natively supported by the Raspbian Wheezy Linux operating system distribution onwards
- USB 2.0 interface
- 64bit/128bit/152bit WEP encryption