Wio LTE EU Version - 4G, Cat.1, GNSS, Espruino CompatibleProduct Code: 2459
£85.83 ex VAT
Wio Tracker (Wireless Input Output) is an open source gateway which enables faster IoT GPS solutions. It is Arduino and Grove compatible development boards that helps you track nearly any moving thing on the planet and then upload that data via wireless. The Wio LTE is the LTE version of Wio Tracker, it supports a total of 4 different GNSS – GPS, Beidou, GLONSS and Galileo, the QZSS is also supported as bonus. With more GNSS support, positioning will be more accurate. The Wio LTE‘s MCU has been upgraded to STM32, which is based on the Cortex-M4, this makes the Wio LTE 5 times faster than the 2G version. What’s more, the flash and RAM have also been raised to 1Mbytes and 192+4k bytes.
The Arduino and Grove compatibility allows for quicker development through numerous libraries and a supportive community. The GPS library which will be available with the board is not just limited to Arduino – it can function just as well if you chose to develop in C/C++. With the 6 on board Grove connections, developers can create any combination of our 180+ sensors and actuators to build project and solve any problem. Simplifying the prototyping and development phase is our goal.
The Wio LTE is well suited for outdoor projects where the device can connect to the GPS satellites and provide a real-time location of the item it is attached to. The LTE provides a wide bandwidth which allows much faster interaction between the user and device. If you are going to build projects like a bicycle sharing service, tracking pets or livestock, locating a vehicle, the Wio LTE is the best solution.
- The suggest power supply for Wio LTE products is 5V/2A; The board may not be able to power up when the current is below 1A.
- Please always plug a 3.7V Lipo battery in case USB power supply is not sufficient.
- When the signal is not good, there will be noise while calling.
- This is the Wio LTE EU version and will only work in Europe
- Processor: STM32F405RG, ARM Cortex-M4, up to 168MHz
- Flash: 1MB
- RAM: 192+4KB
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Low Power: Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- DC Current per I/O pin: 7mA
- Data: LTE-FDD Max 10Mbps(DL) and 5Mbps(UL), Protocol: TCP/UDP/PPP/FTP/HTTP/SSL
- SMS: P2P, SMS broadcast, Text and PDU mode
- Audio: Echo cancellation, Noise elimination
- System: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Precision: <2.5m CEP
- 2 x Digital Port
- 2 x Analogue Port
- 1 x UART
- 1 x I2C
- 2 x LTE Antenna
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- JST 1.0 for battery connection
- USB: Power Supply and Program upload
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- MCU Reset Button, EC21 Power Button
- 1 x User RGB LED
- Nano SIM and TF card socket