Wireless Charging Module - 5V/1A
£8.56 ex VAT
The wireless charging module 5V 1A consists of a transmitter and receiver with insulated coils. It can supply a stable 5 Volt output and a maximum of 1.2 Amps output current with a 5V input. Its small size and insulated coil make it a great addition to wireless projects.
This wireless charging module is highly efficient and is a stabilized power supply with a space saving design and can transmit a charge over a maximum distance of 10mm.
- Input Voltage: 5Vdc
- Input Voltage(limits): 5Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5Vdc
- Output Current(maximum): 1.2A
- Output Current(no-load): 30~50mA
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 3.7uH
- Receiver Coil Inductance: 14uH
- Transmit-receive distance: 2-10mm
- Transmitter :22.1*13.1*3.2mm
- Receiver: 24.2*9.8*5.36mm
- Coil Diameter: 43mm
- Coil Height: 2.3mm