Wireless Charging PCB Module 5-12V
£7.18 ex VAT
The Wireless Charging Module can be used in electronic equipment that commonly uses close wireless charging or power supplies. Consisting of a transmitter and insulation coil, it can serve as a replacement for a Wireless Power Supply with a stable 5V output voltage and maximum 700mA output current.
Its small size and insulation coil is more suitable for use in wireless projects.
- Input Voltage: 5~12Vdc
- Input Voltage(limits): 13.5Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5Vdc
- Output Current(maximum): 700mA
- Output Current(no-load): 30~50mA
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 5uH
- Transmit-receive distance: 5mm
- Transmitter Dimensions: 61mm * 41mm * 1mm
- Receiver Dimensions: 48mm * 31mm * 0.3mm