Normal Cut-Off Times:
- We do not dispatch orders on UK bank holidays, all orders placed on these days will be dispatched the next working day.
- For international UPS orders there may be a delay in disaptch while we contact you for a contact number if you do not provide on during the checkout process.
We will always try our best to ensure all orders placed before our cut-off times are dispatched the same day however may be occasions where this is not possible and your order may be dispatched the next working day.
Domestic - to the UK only
- Royal Mail 24: Uninsured and untrackable, in most cases (90%) next day delivery to mainland UK although not guarunteed.
- Royal Mail Tracked (24 and 48): Trackable, but not insured. Non-guaranteed delivery times (24 and 48 do not refer to guaranteed delivery times) to most of UK including Channel Islands.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery: Trackable and insured up to £500, in most cases (Royal Mail guaranteed but see below) next day delivery to anywhere in the UK. Saturday delivery is not guaranteed, but may be possible.
- UPS (various services): Trackable and insured - usually next day delivery.
- DHL: Trackable and insured - usually next day delivery.
- Royal Mail Airmail: Uninsured and untrackable between 3-5 days delivery to Europe, longer to other parts of the world.
- Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed: Insured to £500. Trackable to delivery. Same delivery speed as Airmail.
- UPS (various services): Trackable and insured - delivery speed can be next day for some parts of the world if the correct service is chosen.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Please note, we do not guarantee Special Delivery to arrive on the next working day. This is because the Royal Mail periodically withdraws their next day guarantee because of poor weather, or for other reasons.
- Split orders: We cannot split orders into two or more shipments because of out of stock items, or any other reason. Please only order out of stock items if you are happy with the delivery schedule for those items. Please be aware that one out of stock item can hold up an entire shipment to you.
Please Note: All import taxes and duty is to be paid by the buyer.
- Free shipping will be offered on orders where the cost of goods before shipping is greater than £200 (ex VAT)
- Any subsequent shipments necessary to complete the order will be charged at the standard rate.
- The shipping method we use for this offer is either Royal Mail Tracked 48 (not insured), or Royal Mail Special Delivery, insured for up to £500.
- Free shipping is available to any mainland UK domestic destination.
- *Free shipping may not be offered if your order contains dangerous items - for example LiPo batteries.
- The free shipping offer only applies to orders placed, and paid for, online.
- If you return goods for refund that consequently bring your goods total to below the threshold for free shipping, we may decide to charge shipping costs out of the amount to be refunded.
Many of our products are available in larger quantities for backorder. If you require larger quantities of an item than we currently have in stock, simply add your desired quantity to your cart, place your order and we will get them in for you as quickly as possible.
Backordered items are subject to availability with our suppliers. If an item becomes unavailable after you have placed your order we will contact you and offer alternative options. However, it may not be possible to source the item at all, or within your required time period. In this instance, we will offer to refund your order.
Unless otherwise stated or agreed, we will only ship orders containing backorder items once the full order is available - your order will not be split.