Adafruit RGB Matrix Bonnet for Raspberry Pi (ID: 3211)
£14.16 ex VAT
You can now create a dazzling display with your Raspberry Pi with the Adafruit RGB Matrix Bonnet. These boards plug into your Pi and make it super easy to control RGB matrices such as those we stock and create a colourful scrolling display or mini LED wall with ease.
- "Bonnet" boards work on any Raspberry Pi with a 40-pin GPIO header.
- They do not work with older 26-pin boards like the original Model A or B.
- With the Pi Zero, you may need to solder a header on the Pi board.
- This Bonnet is only for use with HUB75 type RGB matrices. Not for use with NeoPixel, DotStar, or other 'addressable' LEDs.
- Simple design - plug in power, plug in IDC cable, run our Python code!
- Power protection circuitry - you can plug a 5V 4A wall adaptor into the HAT and it will automatically protect against negative, over or under-voltages! Yay for no accidental destruction of your setup.
- On board level shifters to convert the RPi's 3.3V to 5.0V logic for clean and glitch free matrix driving
- Fully assembled compact design no soldering required! Plugs onto any Raspberry Pi with a 2x20 connector, and you're ready to glow.