BBC micro:bit Buggy Lesson Pack
£20.83 ex VAT
With the closure of all educational establishments in the UK we are currently offering our activity packs free of charge and also offering 50% off on our selection of in-depth lesson plan packs to help you continue to educate and support your children at home throughout this period.
We understand that as teachers planning your lessons can be a long and tedious process and as a parent who would like their child to develop new and exciting coding skills, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
To help you save time and effort, we have developed a series of seven fun and engaging lessons to introduce your students or children to the world of block programming and robotics helping them learn and build on basic programming concepts and controlling a robot.
This pack contains the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: What is Coding?
- Lesson 2: Boolean Logic
- Lesson 3: Variables
- Lesson 4: How do Arrays Work?
- Lesson 5: Coding Multiple Instructions
- Lesson 6: Robot Wars (an optional fun lesson which can be spread out across multiple lessons.)
- Lesson 7: End of Unit Assessment
With a scheme of work designed around the UK Computing Curriculum, each lesson comes with:
- A Presentation: this includes a warm-up activity, learning aims/objectives, lesson content, questions/activities and learning checks.
- Worksheet(s): these are used alongside the presentation to help guide your students with learning their programming skills to complete the objectives.
- Homework Sheet: these can be used to help your students revise and solidify their learning from the lesson.
- Answer Sheet(s): these contain the answers for all worksheets and homework sheets, these can be used to help you mark the sheets, or can be handed out for peer assessment.
- Lesson Plan: this is designed to help save you time in planning the lesson, and can be modified to match and include the needs of your learners.