enviro:bit for BBC micro:bit
£17.08 ex VAT
Sense the world around you with enviro:bit! It's loaded with sensors for air, weather, colour, light, and sound which slots right onto your micro:bit.
Just slot in your micro:bit, then code enviro:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, or with MicroPython in the Mu code editor. The sensors go hand-in-hand really well with the LED matrix on micro:bit, letting you graph sensors readings or have the LEDs react to sound, for example.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor
- TCS3472 light and colour sensor
- MEMS microphone
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython support
- No soldering required!