Raspberry Pi 4
£28.25 ex VAT
Please Note: We are currently limiting all Raspberry Pi 4s to 1 per customer. Any orders over this will be cancelled and refunded.
You can also find the Raspberry Pi 4 and all the accessories you'll need to get started in our new Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kits.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. The, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product's key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 2GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Fully backwards compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5.1V, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE HAT)